Congratulations to all Journalism School 2013 graduates! Just a couple of great pieces
of info before you go:
Your Columbia UNI and password are available for a grace period of about 6 months after you graduate (grace period may vary depending on most recent semester’s registration date). During this time, you will have full access to all the electronic library resources you’ve come to know and love. The Library Information Office encourages you to continue to use your UNI during the grace period, and after this time, you may obtain an alumni ID card. The cost is $5 payable with Visa, MasterCard or personal check (cash is not accepted). Borrowing privileges may be purchased for $30 per month.
After the grace period, alumni are entitled to Columbia University Libraries’ current collection of E-Resources for Alumni, including Factiva, ProQuest, JSTOR, and more. For more information, please go to the E-Resources for Alumni and Friends page: https://alumni-friends.library.columbia.edu/eresources.html.
Please contact the Library Information Office for additional details:
Library Information Office
201 Butler Library
535 West 114th St.
New York, NY 10027
(212) 854-7309, firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to stay in touch? There are lots of ways!
- Subscribe to the Journalism Library Blog by email or RSS: http://blogs.cul.columbia.edu/journalism/
- Follow @JournalismLib on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JournalismLib
- Join the fun at Columbia University Libraries Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/culibraries/
- Watch Columbia University Libraries’ hosted events on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/columbiauniversity/videos?query=libraries
And finally, if you’re in the New York City area, don’t forget to stay connected with the New York Public Library - http://www.nypl.org/voices/connect-nypl/ - a wonderful NYC resource.
Congratulations again, and may the force be with you!